Lets get one thing straight from the get go: Australia has not fallen spectacularly from the top of the cricket world and in all probability will never do so. Like it or not, other nations will always struggle to beat Australia and the majority of them will continue to fail against them; and when on [...]
The cricket press in England are a strange breed of fickle, doomsayers that pounce on the slightest downturn in fortunes of their National team and blow it up to meteoric proportions. Take the large volumes of negative press surrounding the Nasser Hussain/Duncan Fletcher reign in which England made considerable progress with a lacklustre side. The [...]
South Africa, looking to replace Australia at the top of the world rankings, have edged the first day’s play with Australia finishing on 267 – 6. South Africa, already 2-0 up in the series, took a vital late wicket of Brad Haddin (38) as Dale Steyn following on from his MCG heroics ended a 75-run [...]
Liked this post? You should subscribe to our email updates – why subscribe.
37 Balls it took . . . Explosive Footage of him Demolishing Sri Lanka, including 28 off a Jayasuria over Enjoy Big Hitting?? Then watch: Yuvraj smash Stuart Broad for 6 Consecutive Sixes Liked this post? You should subscribe to our email updates – why subscribe.
Scoring 6 consecutive sixes is an impressive and rare achievement in any form of cricket. When Yuvraj Singh smashedStuart Broad to all corners of the park and beyond in Kingsmead in the Super Eights of the Twenty20 World Cup, he became only the fourth batsman in the history of the game to register 36 runs [...]
About World Cricket Watch
World Cricket Watch Email
Weekly Cricket Podcast
- OHOB Episode 94: IPL 6 Preview, Australia’s Secret Champions Trophy Campaign & Cricket in Africa
- Shane Watson, George Bailey & Why Australia Produces so Few Test Quality Batsmen
- Matt Prior – Greatest Ever English Wicket-Keeper Batsman?
- OHOB Episode 93: India whitewash Aus 4-0 as Watto ‘has a ball’, New Zealand dominate England but Prior proves immovable
- Could a Blindfolded Village Cricketer Do Better than Phillip Hughes?