Listen to the Cricket Podcast that Plays by Backyard Rules
Audio, 30th January 2013: 33 minutes
Victoria Bushrangers and Melbourne Stars physio THIHAN CHANDRAMOHAN shares his thoughts on Shane Warne’s manifesto for Australian cricket, rotation policies and cricket scheduling. Sri Lanka’s white ball exploits get appraised. Plus, if you could kill one format of the game, what would it be?
NB: Please allow a moment while it buffers/loads
- Follow @TCPhysio on twitter
- Shane Warne: where is Australian cricket at? part 1
- The Sledge Episode 12 featuring ‘informed player management’ debate and Kumar Sangakkara
Answer these discussion points in the comments!
- What’s Warney got right and what has he got wrong?
- Who would you like to see in your dream Australian cricket setup?
- If you were to kill one form of cricket today, which would it be and why?
Liked this post? You should subscribe to our email updates - why subscribe.