Listen to the Cricket Podcast that Plays by Backyard Rules
Audio, 21st June 2011: 40 minutes
Podcast: In this week’s show, regular panelists Dave and Murray are joined on the line by The Reverse Sweep to review the England-Sri Lanka test series. There is a powerplay concerning the peculiarities of the leaked contract ranks for Australia’s 25 cricketers. Abortion lasagne also makes an appearance. Plus all the latest happenings, news and scores in world cricket including India in the West Indies.
NB: Please allow a moment while it buffers/loads
- Dissecting Australia’s 25 Players Contract Rankings – Peter Lalor in the Australian
- England vs Sri Lanka Series Review: England Marks out of 10 – David Green, The Reverse Sweep
- Selectors make right call on Katich by Jonathan Howcroft
- The Case Against the Franchise: In defense of provincial cricket by Matthew Wood (Balanced Sports)
- Last Week’s Episode of the One Hand One Bounce Cricket Podcast with Gideon Haigh
About One Hand One Bounce
World Cricket Watch has assembled a crackpot team in the desperate hope of creating the greatest cricket podcast on the web. When we first came up with the idea for the show it was based on the notion that great podcasts rely on great conversations, and that cricket, more than any other sport, provides the perfect backdrop for conversation that can reach beyond the specificities of sport to culture and society. We all know that the best cricket writing is also a great way of finding out about the particularities of a given time or place, and we hoped that a podcast could do the same.
Regular Panelists: David Siddall, Murray Middleton,
Special Guest: David Green (The Reverse Sweep)
Produced by: David Siddall
Original Songs, Stings and Titles by: Chris Morris (check his new record out on MySpace)
Liked this post? You should subscribe to our email updates - why subscribe.